Simple, Easy and Profitable!
- One product, one price, one size, one flavor
- Easy to explain/sell
- Simple to deliver
- Good value and price
- Great earning potential for your team or organization
- A treat people will want to purchase again and again
We supply your organization with everything you need!
We’ll supply you with info sheets, order forms and we can help you set your sales goals. Your organization can take the orders for Fun Country in advance or you can order a quantity and sell it at your game or event. Or both!
How much can you make?
We offer kettle corn in several sizes. We suggest you pick one size to sell, to keep things easy for everyone. The actual price you pay will depend on the size you choose. You then have the freedom to sell the kettle corn at the price you determine. We suggest a 50% markup.
A typical fundraising model:
- Your Cost for each 1.5 gallon tub: $8
- Suggested selling price for each tub: $12
- Profit for you on each tub: $4
For example, if you have 20 members in your organization and each person sells 5 tubs, that’s a profit of $400. And you can sell way more than that! That’s a big profit for your organization!
It’s Easy to Get Started!
Contact Fun Country Kettle Corn:
- We’ll supply you with free sales sheets/order forms for your members
- Sell to family, neighbors, friends, coworkers and collect their money up front
- Contact Fun Country Kettle Corn with your total and submit payment
- Fun Country Kettle Corn will be delivered to your members at a central location within two weeks of receiving your order totals and payment
- Your members promptly deliver Fun Country Kettle Corn to happy patrons!
Steps to successful fundraising
- Set a Goal. Decide how much money you need to raise.
- Calculate how many tubs or bags each of your members should sell to at least meet your goal and challenge each member to exceed that goal.
- Set your timeline:
- Set a date to hand out the sales/order brochure to your members
- Set a date as the deadline for all orders to be turned in to your fundraiser coordinator
- Set a deadline date to turn in the tally of the orders and let Fun Country know how many kettles you need
- Set a delivery date for your group to pick up their Fun Country Kettle Corn
- We leave the lid blank so you can even add a “thank you” from your organization with a label or sticker from your favorite printer.
- You can also order a quantity and set up at high traffic locations (grocery stores, shopping centers, sporting events, etc.) to sell on the spot.
“Fun Country makes fundraising easy, just like they say. They did everything they said, when they said. A great experience and a great way to earn the money we needed for new uniforms.”