What are the ingredients?
Corn, soy oil, sugar, salt. All natural. Gluten free. No peanut/peanut oil exposure.
Where is Fun Country Kettle Corn popped?
Popped fresh in Berryville, Virginia.
How much does it cost and how much will my organization make?
We offer kettle corn in several sizes. We suggest you pick one size to sell, to keep things easy for everyone. The actual price you pay will depend on the size you choose. You then have the freedom to sell the kettle corn at the price you determine. We suggest a 50% markup.
The typical fundraising model:
- Your Cost for each 1.5 gallon tub: $8
- Suggested selling price for each tub: $12
- Profit for your group on each tub: $4
If you have 20 members in your organization and each person sells 5 tubs, that’s a profit of $400. And you can sell way more than that! That’s a big profit for your organization!
What are the sizes and retail prices?
The following are retail prices:
- 1.5 gallon sturdy plastic tubs with lids: $12
- Large bag 18 ounces: $9
- Medium bag 9 ounces: $5
- Snack bag (3 ⅜” x 7 ¾”): $6
- Favor bag (4 ¾” x 9 ½”): $4
Large and medium bags are heat sealed for freshness. Snack and Favor bags have stay-fresh liner with tab seals and include personalized labels and are sold in bulk quantities for events like weddings.
What areas does Fun Country Kettle Corn serve?
We deliver freshly popped kettle corn to the following areas:
- Counties In Virginia: Loudoun, Fairfax, Prince William, Fauquier, Frederick, Clarke, Shenandoah, Warren
- Counties in Maryland: Frederick, Washington
- Counties in West Virginia: Berkeley, Jefferson
If you’re in an area not mentioned, ask … we may be able to accommodate you.